To become a member is simple……
Be enthusiastic about Homebrewing and would like to get involved.
Our dues are $20.00 per year.
Yearly membership includes.
- 12 monthly meetings
- 2 picnics – Spring & Fall
- Brew-Ins – Spring & Fall (There maybe more but these are guaranteed.)
- The Brew-Ins are a good way to get involved and learn more about brewing.
- The beers brewed at the Spring and Fall Brew-Ins are for the picnics.
- Club events
- Brewery Tours
- Monthly Bar Hop
- and More
- Brewing classes
- Experienced homebrewers that are willing to assist members.
- Texas Carboys Sample Glass (for the first 50 members to join / renew)
Two options to pay dues.
- Pay in person at a monthly meeting.
- Pay through PayPal ($1.00 fee is applied to cover the PayPal fees.)
If interested, please stop by a meeting and you can join there or you can join online.
Any questions, please go to the Contact Us Page and send us a message.